Water Heater Expansion Tanks
Water Worker water heater expansion tanks are offered in 2 and 4.4 gallon sizes and can accommodate water heaters up to 80 gallons. Water Worker safety tanks are manufactured in the USA with the highest quality standards and offer a 5 year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to install
- Strong steel tank with enamel finish prevents corrosion in damp areas
- Heavy duty diaphragm for extended life
- Polypropylene liner provides a corrosion resistant reservoir
- Welded air charge fitting with protective plastic cap for corrosion resistance and air tight seal
- Solid bronze saddle accepts L&M tubing
All U.S. Water Heating manufacturers require the installation
of an expansion tank in closed piping systems.
|Water Heater Expansion Tanks|
|G-5||2 Gal Tank||00815900137||8||8.5||8.5||13||1|
|G-5L||2 Gal Tank w/o Valve||00815900083||5||8.5||8.5||15||1|
|G12||4.4 Gal Tank||00815900144||12||11.5||11.5||15||1|
|G-12L||4.4 Gal Tank w/o Valve||00815900090||9||11.5||11.5||15||1|
Make sure to select the tank size suited to your current heating system.
|Water Heater Size||Minimum Tank Volume||Water Worker® Model|
|Up to 50 Gal||2 Gallon||G-5|
|Over 50 Gal||4.4 Gallon||G-12|